Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #351
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hahaha...

    Good saturday morning everyone! Yes, I actually have off today amazing to say the least. So, on this chilly New York morn, I have a breakfast buffet [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] with everyone's favorites. The fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is to die for. Mmm,Mmm good
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Have a great day! And do everything I would do. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Ha...

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #352
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the breakfast buffet WitchGirl! I simply love your halloween avatar NYJ!
    Have a great day off kiddo. YOU deserve it and ME too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Is it any wonder weekends are preferable to that 4 letter word? I think not!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] Hey....we're scaring up some fun now, eh? [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
    Catch ya later Witchy Women!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Ghost Danger

  3. #353
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yeah, I'm here whipping up a batch of [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] ty cookies too! Hee, Hee... //oo\\

  4. #354
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] ty over your Ghost avatar Gus! BOOOooooooooo... [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  5. #355
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yummy cookies! Thanks Pam! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #356
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You're welcome CC/fan They are delicious if you ask me. CC/fan I just love your avatar too! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Meowwwwwwwww... Ha...

  7. #357
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Boo-Hoo, Boooooooo-hooooooooo... I gotta leave now, yes, work on sunday. Here's some fresh steamy,hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] for your sunday morning, with NY Charlie style bagels.
    ( it's the flat bagel only made in NYC //oo\\ )

    Enjoy your day!

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #358
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Pleasure_Pain
    Happy_Sad
    Up_Down
    Good_Bad

    Weekend_Monday

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] _ [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #359
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I, on this fine Two-Fer Tuesday morning, have chosen the following two-ferz:

    Walking On Thin Ice_Yoko Ono
    Oh Yoko_John Lennon //oo\\
    <marquee>Give Peace A Chance!</marquee>

    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #360
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    TWO-FER-TUESDAY-

    # 1 ) GOOD LOVING GONE BAD...........BAD COMPANY
    # 2 ) GONE GONE GONE....................BAD COMPANY

    Everyone have A Great !
    ...But only C/C holds the keys to the gates to the castle of my heart. Eric

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic